Oil and Gas Manpower
GV Manpower supplies well-trained and highly qualified manpower to work on oil and gas industry. For many years, we have serviced to numerous oil and gas companies in the Middle East region with all types of technician and we have been succeed on this service.
With our professional recruitment team on Division of Oil and Gas, we will ensure the great potential to keep your business moving ahead with the times and increasing your productivity.
The main positions we are providing as below:
- BENDING MACHINE OPERATORS
- BORING MACHINE OPERATORS
- ERECTION WORKERS
- FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERS
- PIPE FABRICATORS
- PIPE FITTERS
- SAND BLASTERS
- WELDER -3G, 6G , ARCH
1. Plans pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications.
2. Cuts, threads, and hammers pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
3. Attaches pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
4. Modifies and maintains pipe systems and related machines and equipment components following specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Selects pipe sizes and types and related materials, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
6. Measures and marks pipes for cutting and threading.
7. Assembles pipes, tubes, and fittings, according to specifications.
8. Inspects, examines, and tests installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
9. Lays out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints.
10. Inspects work site to determine presence of obstruction and ensure that holes will not cause structure weakness.
11. Coats nonferrous piping materials by dipping in mixture of molten tin and lead to prevent erosion, or galvanic and electrolytic action.
12. Cuts and bores holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, and mains, using hand and power tools, prior to pipe installation.
13. Turns valve to shut off steam, water, or other gases or liquids from pipe section, using valve key or wrenches.
14. Operates motorized pump to remove water from flooded manholes, basements, or facility floors.
|Material and joint evaluation tests||Tensile test (max. 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 kN)|
|High speed tensile test (125 kN, max. 15 m/sec)|
|High temperature tensile test(100 kN, max. 900°C)|
|Charpy impact test (max. 500 J)|
|Hardness tests (Vickers test, micro Vickers test, Rockwell test, Brinell test)|
|Fracture toughness tests||KIC test, CTOD test,|
|Large-scale welded structure evaluation tests||Large-scale structure tensile test (max. 10000, 120000, 80000 kN)|
|Weldability tests||y-groove weld cracking test, CTS cracking test(environmental temperature: -5 to +40℃)|
|Nondestructive inspection (NDI)||X-ray inspection (200 KVP-3 mA, 250 KVP-5 mA)|
|Ultrasonic testing (Krautkramer, Tokyo Keiki, etc.)|
|Eddy current testing (25-50 kHz)|
|Weld temperature measurement||Immersed optical fiber thermometer|
|(In addition to commissioned testing.)|
|Specific To Welding Processes||MMA||TIG||MIG
|Type of Welding current AC/DC Polarity||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Arc voltage||If Auto||yes||yes|
|Pulse parameters (Pulse time and peak & backgound current)||If Used||If Used|
|Welding Speed If Mechanised||yes||yes||yes|
|Shielding gas (comp,flow rate)||yes||yes|
|Purge gas (comp & flow rate)||If Used||If Used|
|Tungsten electode Diameter and type.||yes|
|Type of Flux Codification & Brand Name||yes|
|Nozzle Stand Off Distance (Distance from tip of nozzle to workpiece).||yes|
SAMPLE OF WPS
SAMPLE OF WPQ AND WPQR