HOSPITAL/MEDICAL & PARAMEDICAL STAFF
Our GV Manpower provides healthcare solutions for prestigious hospitals, Medical Colleges, home nurse Centers, Elder care Centers… in different coutries in the world, such as: Japan, Dubai, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Singapore…
We always take care to short-list high quality candidates and therefore provide our CLIENTS with the best medical staff.
Being a Healthcare staff provider, we ensure that candidates have adequate first-hand experience.
The main positions are including:
- CAREGIVERS OF OLDER PEOPLE
- HOME NURSE
- PATHOLOGISTS ETC.
- DENTAL ASSISTANT
- NURSES (MALE/FEMALE)
- MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
- LABORATORY TECHNICIANS
1. Changes bed linens, washes and irons patient’s laundry, and cleans patient’s quarters.
2. Assists patients into and out of bed, automobiles, or wheelchair, to lavatory, and up and down stairs.
3. Administers prescribed oral medication under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
4. Purchases, prepares, and serves food for patient and other members of family, following special prescribed diets.
5. Massages patient and applies preparations and treatment, such as liniment or alcohol rubs and heat-lamp stimulation.
6. Maintains records of services performed and of apparent condition of patient.
7. Entertains patient, reads aloud, and plays cards and other games with patient.
8. Performs variety of miscellaneous duties as requested, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
Home care assistants are expected to make their patients’ lives easier and more comfortable.
Their duties may include transporting patients to doctor’s appointments, making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, giving patients their medications, or running errands. They may change the patient’s bandages, check vital signs, or simply apply lotion to dry skin areas.
Some light cleaning may also be part of the job of a home care assistant, even if only to maintain sanitary conditions in the home environment.
Patients may need help bathing themselves, and it will be up to assistants to get them into the bath or shower.
Assistants may also need to help patients get to and from the toilet, and sometimes it is necessary to change a patient’s adult diaper if he or she is bed-bound.
It is extremely important that the patient be allowed to maintain his or her dignity during these times.
For recreation, assistants can play card games or board games with patients, because it is a way of keeping them mentally active and alert.
Crossword puzzles or arts and crafts are equally helpful activities because they can absorb the patient’s attention or liven up the day.
Even sitting with patients in the backyard or on the front porch for a couple of hours can be beneficial.
The fresh air and sunshine can do wonders for the patients’ outlook and well-being.
|APEX HEALTH CARE MFG.,INC.||Taiwan|
|Homecare Enterprise Co., LTD.||Taiwan|
|JIN SUNG MEDI., LTD.||Korea|
|Medica Medizintechnik GmbH||Germany|
|Nanotech Ceramics CO., Ltd||Korea|
|YOUNG WON MEDICAL CO., LTD||Korea|
|Yu Tai Co., Ltd.||Taiwan|