A typical department of consultant for house keepers, housemaids will be responsible to recruit, develop training and manage for housekeepers, housemaids service. And for that, we could provide you with professional highly skilled iscreened helpers.
GV Manpower have supplied thousands housemaids for such markets as: Saudi Arabia, U.A. E, Kuwait, Taiwan, Malaysia…
We are focusing on training woman from rural areas in house works as: washing , ironing, cleaning the house, cooking, time management, First aid, general hygiene, dealing with criminals or break inns/robbery, and other work related training, as may be identified by the client or employee.
Therefore, a great numbers of clients were appreaciated to the quality of the manpower we have provided.
We are providing the following candidates:
- HOUSE MAIDS
- HOUSE BOYS
- DRIVERS CUM HOUSE BOYS
- MANICURE TECHNICIAN
- BABY CARE
GV MANPOWER IS PROVIDING PROFFESIONAL MANICURE TECHNICIAN
- Our manicure technicians specialize in nail artistry, including painting, airbrushing and polishing of fingernails and toenails.
- Our manicure technicians always keep up to date with the latest nail products, techniques and trends.
- Our manicure technicians own with full skills on basic manicures, artificial nails, gel nails, hand massages, hot-oil therapy, nail fills, nail repair, nail wraps and nail polishing. Pedicures and the application of acrylic toenails may also be performed.
- They also understand about diseases and disorders of the nails and know how to repair it.
- Our technicians have good communication skills. They also show to clients a professional appearance and a professional attitude.
- They are fast learner (can work with little supervision)
They understand and know how to use different tools as:
- Nail pile
- Nail cutter
- Nail polish (of different colours)
- Nail polish remover
- Small brushes
- Fingernail clipper
1. Cleans furnishings, floors, windows, and lavatories using vacuum cleaner, mops, brooms, cloths, and cleaning solutions.
2. Changes linens and removes and hangs draperies.
3. Washes dishes and cleans kitchen, cooking utensils, and silverware.
4. Sorts clothing and other articles, loads washing machine, and irons and folds dried items.
5. Plans menus and cooks and serves meals and refreshments according to employer’s instructions or following own methods.
6. Purchases or orders foodstuffs and household supplies and records expenditures.
7. Answers doorbell.
8. Oversees activities of children
9. Grooms, exercises, or feeds pets.
All of our cleaning staffs are qualified on trade test and well trained on working skills. We keep them up-to-date with new techniques. The cleaners are aware of different cleaning methods and the working attitude.
They must fulfil the following some main task as the must done request:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programme.