We provide diligent all types of engineers for performing various tasks as per the precise demands of our esteemed clients. Our engineers are highly skilled and possess vast experience in such fields: construction engineering, mechanical works…
We also provide our clients with reliable and expedient information throughout the construction process, ensuring their approval and satisfaction.
We believe that honesty and openness, aside from our quality HR and service create loyal customers.
The main Engineers are including following positions:
- CIVIL ENGINEERS
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
- MATERIALS ENGINEERS
- QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEERS
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
- A/C ENGINEERS
- PRODUCTION ENGINEERS
- Inspects project site and evaluates contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Analyzes proposed site factors and designs maps, graphs, tracings, and diagrams to illustrate findings.
- Plans and conducts field surveys to locate new sites and analyze details of project sites.
- Drafts detailed dimensional drawings and designs layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Develops plans and estimates costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Reads and reviews project blueprints and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
- Calculates dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities, using calculator or computer.
- Reports maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiates changes to resolve system conflicts.
- Conducts materials test and analysis, using tools and equipment, and applying engineering knowledge.
- Confers with supervisor to determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
- Prepares reports and documents project activities and data.
- Evaluates facility to determine suitability for occupancy and square footage availability.
- Responds to public suggestions and complaints.
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
- Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
- Administering contracts
- Managing projects
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
Key skills for structural engineers:
- Commercial awareness
- Team-working and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Project and budget management skills
A good working knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations is important.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.
Key skills for site engineers:
- Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
- Team working and communication
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills